Friday 17 January 2020

The Alterations,

to my suit finished,



 so I was on my way,

 to a deserted station, the train having left just as I arrived, no change there then!

 and this is where I was going,the same as a couple of days ago,


 I walked past the Piccadilly Arcade, that we walked up and down a few days ago,

 and here is Hawes & Curtis, this the smaller of the 2 branches they have in the street, as promised my suit ready for a fiting, the good news, all was well, the bad news another of my crowns decided to fall out, in what could be termed good news, a telephone call to the dentist revealed a cancelled appointment tomorrow morning, so that is where I will be first thing tomorrow!

 so back to Green Park tube station,

 arriving at Victoria, next back to Beckenham,

an here they are New Boots and Panties

 I popped up stairs to play with a few photographs, this one from our last visit to London,

for better or worse I played around with this one amongst others, after my evening meal I watched a few police car chase programs, later in the evening Diana called, so off to the bus stop, arriving home we watched one from New Tricks, then for us, we were off to bed. 


No comments: