Sunday 26 January 2020

It Was Diana's Day Off,

and she had a couple of colleagues birthday parties to attend, 


 so I decided to help around the house, after giving the orchids a good spray with fertilizer, washing up done, so out with the hoover, I started in the living room, I have to say it is an awkward thing, as you push it forward it has a habit of going forward for a tad then vering left or right, totally at random, living room finished I decided on the bedroom next, and crashed into the wardrobe, naturally the doof that has a full length mirror on it, but thankfully no damage, but it sounded so loud, all well so far, just the small hall, all I had to do was miss the bootlace from my boots, well you can guess what happened, like a guided missile the hoover sucked up one of the laces, in a lot less time it takes to write this, the lace wrapped around the roller which came to a screeching halt, dust burst forth everywhere and on the hoover a very angry red light came on, the next half hour I spent on the floor pulling the lace out, the lace was only about a foot long before it went into the boot, but the hoover had stretched it around the hidden bit inside of the roller, eventually I got all 10 foot of the stretched boot lace out, what is it with me and anything electric? so down to the shoe repair shop for new set of bootlaces, when I returned 

 in the evening we all meet up at the Chai Naasto restaurant in Fairfield Road Beckenham, Diana and Kai,

Steve and myself, we ordered a few drinks,

 a couple of mocktails for the girls, 

 next the food arrived,

 we decided on a selection of six starters,

 I did not keep a record of their names,

 the girls choose three,

 the same for Steve and myself,

 what a spread!

 individually the portions were not over large,

 but then not as expensive as other restaurants,

and here is a video that Diana made of the meal,

 
we then ordered just two main courses, as it happen we were all quite full,


with rice and nan bread,

 'Cheers!', we were full to bursting by the time we finished, what a lovely meal, if you go to the link most if not all of the food listed seems to be unique to this restaurant, the bill for the 4 of us came to £100.35, which we all thought was very reasonable especially given the amount of food we had, Steve kindly gave us a ride home, where it was feet up for a coffee and nightcap, as the midnight hour approach we said our farewells, next for us we were off to bed.


No comments: