Tuesday 14 April 2020

When I Think Of Fishing Lures,

firstly they catch fish,


 but they also catch fishermen, in two ways, firstly just how many are made to catch fish, or persuade fishermen to part with their hard earned cash as they look so nice? the second way the lures catch fishermen is when they actually do! it is a fact, myself included, that many lures find the fisherman as their prey! above is a selection of lures from an emergency room displaying some of the fishing lures that have been removed from people, it doesn't show the ones that got away, meaning the ones that the patients insisted on keeping, Redditor ReeveStodgers shared a lovely story of when that happened to her,

for myself when I got 'hooked' a lure that was snagged on a underwater obstruction suddenly let fly at me, hooked with a treble in the arm I had to drive to the nearest A & E to have it remove, worse still I did not catch any fish that day!


No comments: