Wednesday 11 November 2020

I Am Only Making One Post Today,

the curse of electrical things going wrong with me has struck again!


yesterday I turned off the lap top the same as normal, today when I turned it on this morning, it decided to self clean itself, after one hour and thirty five minuets of self cleaning I received this message,

nearly two hours later this was the same message, lucky it suddenly decided to restart itself, but by now I was running out of time as I had a dentist appointment, hence just the one post today,

in the morning one of the foxes called by,

more please,

one of the crows also called in,

and chanced his wing,

more please, again! during the day I went upstairs and played with the computer there, I should mention it is not connected to the Internet, only the lap top is, I went upstairs to upload photographs from both the small pocket Panasonic we have, and the Sony camera we have been using, as the Lumix is in for repair with Jessops,  as both memory cards were getting full, 

just after 5.00 in the afternoon Diana arrived home from work, with Christmas crackers, whoopie! we settled down after our evening meal for a couple from Midsomer Murders, one from New Tricks, a Have I Got News For You, we were then off to bed.


No comments: