Tuesday 10 November 2020

I Walked Diana,

down to Beckenham Junction station,


for the 162 bus, which thankfully is normally on time at 05.55, then home for myself, I pottered around the house, watered the plants and again spent more time going up and downstairs than I would have thought possible, Diana arrived home just before 5.00 in the afternoon, as she sat down for a coffee, yet another delivery arrived, so downstairs again,

for our evening meal, Diana made herself a Singaporean vegetable dish,

for myself a healthy tuna salad, 

and for dessert, a blackberry and apple crumble with red currents and custard,

delicious, maybe not so good for the diet! 

in the evening we watched Men In Black 3

followed by Men In Black International, both immensely enjoyable, if you like this sort of a movie, we rounded off the evening with one from New Tricks and a late Have I Got News For You, and with that we were off to bed.


No comments: