Thursday 2 February 2017

First Stop,

for some shopping,


 to Friendship,

 I dropped Diana off there,

 then I went to TukCom, but I noticed this custom motorcycle in the bike park, so I had to take a couple of pictures,

 it and I guess it's owner have been in Pattaya for many years cruising the streets,

 I made my way past Soi Bukaow,

 and into the side entrance to TukCom,

 coming out I noticed the most green of green cars,

 the picture does not do the green justice, it was so, well green, we then picked up an ice coffee and tea, then home we went,

 on to the evening, Mr.Tony picked us up and it was glad rags on for a trip to Cherry's,

 as it was not crowded I had a look around, firstly at the salad bar,

 next the starters,

 and sushi,

 soup of the day was pumpkin,

 the sign says it all,

 there were 18 or so covered dishes,

 plus a carvery and pizza station,

 and desserts,

 lots of desserts,


 so starters for Diana,

  and Mr. Tony and myself,

 and nice they were too,

 so nice I had a second helping of them,

 on to main courses, two types of fish and spinach for Mr. Tony,

 I decided on a lobster bisque soup,

 with a chicken curry and nan bread, plus two slices of pork from the carvery,

 and a raspberry treat to round the meal off, the restaurant has a International all you can eat buffet on Wednesday and Saturday evenings, the restaurant is located opposite what was one the X-Cite disco on Third Road, but be warned, book or get there early, by 7.30 the restaurant was packed with dinners having to wait for a table to become free,

arriving home we all watched Bedazzled, a great take on selling your soul to the devil, not to be confused with the 1967 original, starring my namesake as Stanley played by Dudley Moore the hapless soul,

after thanking Mr. Tony and saying a safe trip home we settled down to watch one episode of Game of Thrones, then for us we were off to bed.


No comments: