Thursday 9 February 2017

I Have Been To Enough Fun Fairs,

to know I do not like the rides,


heights scare the bejesus out of me, put that into a high speed race around a track that goes up and down like a roller-coaster and I am coming over all funny just thinking about it, but this ride looks pretty tame, it just goes round with the occasional jump, it is called the Tagada, but it is so dangerous that many nanny states and indeed some countries have banned it, 

but not in Korea where you are free to have fun, whatever the risks, whilst in most rides you are strapped in all you have in the Tagada is a few steel bars to hold onto, the ride is controlled only by the skill and daring of the operator, lose your grip and there is nothing to stop you from hitting the steel bars or other riders, looking at the video which was taken in Yangon, Myanmar, another country where its citizens are free of restrictions on rides, everyone seems to be laughing, but with pleasure or terror it is hard to tell, no the Tagada is not for me I will stick to sitting on a horse on the merry go-round!


No comments: