Sunday 26 February 2017

One Day We Will Make It To Scotland,

I have very fond memories of Scotland,


 and two friends that I have known for over 50 years live there Peter and Wendy, but for some strange reason some people who visit do not like Scotland, like this one that visited the Scott Monument, 

  if these holiday reviews are anything to go by, I think the clue is in the title, Glasgow Necropolis,

 I guess they do not understand the grand outdoors, when they went to Arthur's seat,

 or take things far to literally when visiting Scotland's Street Museum, and my personal favourite,

this one at the National War Museum,

and for old times sake, me age 16, crikey that's 50 years ago! in the garden of Peters fathers house near Enochdhu, Blairgowrie in Scotland, where on earth did my hair go?


No comments: