Saturday 13 January 2024

At Midday Diana Left For Work,

for myself I had a few things to do,


firstly arrange the flowers, and then find all of the past years bank statements and put them in order ready to be added to the other paperwork for Diana, Len then called round with the correct screwdriver to replace the washers in the bathroom taps, we had a chat over a mug of tea, 

then out, 

and a bus to the cinema, for a walk to our accountants, he had prepared a letter detailing my income for the past year and confirmed that I had paid all of my taxes, another walk,

to Boots the chemist, they has sent me an email to inform me the part of my prescription that was not in stock when I last visited was now here, next a walk home,

and a read before my evening meal, I had yesterdays left over Indian which I heated up, before I was out again,

to the club to meet Steve, some of the tennis players making good use of the courts under flood lights,

into the club, where I meet Steve, we chatted the night away, after saying our goodbyes we made a move for our homes, arriving home I had just poured myself a nightcap when Diana arrived, so a coffee for her as we watched Have I Got News For You, after which we were off to bed.


No comments: