Wednesday 17 January 2024

Wednesday Already!

so I will only be making one post today,


as soon as I post it I will be off to visit Duncan, back to Tuesday, in the afternoon I had an appointment with our IFA (Independent Financial Advisor), the good news was that as he was out and about we could meet in the club, so just a short walk for myself to the club, into a chilly but bright day,

the tennis courts being put to good use,

I made my way past the old pavilion,

to the club house and meet up with David, we chatted away as I signed a few papers over a coffee, then home, 

back past the tennis courts, arriving home Diana was already there, we watched a episode of The Chase, after our evening meal it was feet up for a BattleBots, 

the final for the Giant Nut, the year end trophy, which weighs in at 27.7lbs and measures ten inches across its diameter, each Giant Nut is made from a solid piece of aluminium material, with the BattleBots logo engraved into its front, above its threaded hole, hopefully there will be the start of next season tomorrow,

we followed that with Noah, we had watched it before in December 2018, here are my comments from then: "an almost epic film, but it just seemed to lack something, watchable, it was all there, stone monsters, fight scenes, good and evil, great special effects, but it was not an epic as I think it was supposed to be", after which Diana was off to bed as it was another earl start tomorrow, for myself a Have I Got More News For You, before I to was off to bed.


No comments: