Tuesday 30 January 2024

I am Only Making One Post Today,

as first thing we will be handing in Diana's paperwork,


back to Monday, I had some time today, so I thought I would complete video number 11 of our trip to the live fish market at Chatuchak in Bangkok, we called into Discus for Leisure, at the front of the shop we were amazed to see a breeding pair of fish with young so close to passers-by, some maintenance was going on, in this shop there were a few deformed fish, that command high prices here, back to maintenance, in one aquarium the adults can be seen with their young as the aquarium is cleaned, next we visit one of the shops selling aquatic plants,

 in the afternoon I took the cushions and covers, now dry, downstairs and put them onto our sunbed, and please no more storms, at least until next winter, hopefully the sunbed will be to be put to good use in a few months! Diana returned home so we had a coffee and relaxed as we watched a couple of Outback Opal Hunters, after our evening meal it was time for,

 Stephen King's The Langoliers, a bit off track in places and a tad long, I believe it was originally shown as three 1 hour episodes, but it was nice to watch as we had the movie on a disc, after which Diana was off to bed, for myself one from Have I Got news For You, before I too was off to bed.


No comments: