Saturday 27 January 2024

I Spent The Day With Paperwork,

printing out forms for the next stage of Diana's application for citizenship to the UK


and making a few very long telephone calls, plus photocopying and emailing a few things for our solicitor, in the afternoon Diana arrived home, and there it was, Diana's new biometric card which entitles her to stay in the UK indefinitely, after 5 years of going through the process that part of it is over, next time for a read, 'Cheers!',

Diana had made me a huge gravlax salmon salad, 

which was delicious, 

later Diana made a sea bream dish for herself, one of the fish we had bought in Croydon, then I was out to meet with Steve,

but on the way I had to post Diana's old biometric card which we had to cut in half back to the government, 

in the tennis courts play was on going,

into the club where I meet with Steve, we chatted the night away, mainly about our success with the visa, after saying our farewells we made a move for our homes, as Diana has another early start tomorrow she was already in bed, for myself one from Have I Got More News For You, then I too was off to bed.


No comments: