Sunday 28 January 2024

Diana Was Already At Work As I Left,

I wrapped up as I thought it was cold,


as it happened it was a warm day, my first stop to drop off my waistcoat, cracking the shell of the Cromer crab we had a few days ago, I managed to drop some crab onto it, so not wanting the aroma of crab to be with me I called in here, 

to Domino dry cleaners, also I removed one of my layers of clothing, I was so hot, 

next over the road to the green and onto a number 54 bus,

alighting at This 'N' That,

as it was warm and dry, 

lots of bits and pieces to look at outside,

I then popped into the shop to drop off some printing, then back on to a number 54 bus, two stops later who got onto the bus?

Diana! she had missed the 354 so caught another bus into Beckenham and changed there to a number 54, what are the chances as she does not normally miss the 354,

arriving home we watched a couple of episodes of Gold Hunter, also I decided to try my Vietnamese coffee percolator, we first used them in café when we visited Vietnam in November 2015, it was so nice and brought back many memories of our travels there,

it was soon time for our evening meal, I opened a bottle of Cairanne, 2021, and nice it was too, but first,

a read and a sherry, 

and a 'Cheers!', as Diana served our evening meal, 

another sea bream for Diana,

and a chicken curry for myself, after our meal we moved to the sofa and snacked on lychees and cherries that Diana had bought, as we watched,

Edge of Tomorrow, a enjoyable sci-fi movie, a soldier relives a battle each time he is killed he reawakens at the beginning, and starts the fight against aliens again learning from his previous encounter, lots of action and great aliens, after which Diana went to bed, 

for myself I rounded off the evening with All Quiet On The Western Front, the 2022 version, a great movie, especially at the end of the film, where man's vanity cost so many needles lives, after which I was off to bed.


No comments: