Saturday 6 January 2024

I Made A Start On Some More Paperwork For Diana's Visa,

I needed my signature witnessed by 2 people, 


so I asked Steve to meet me in the shop, so he and Graham could witness my signature, out into a grey day, not too cold, until the wind blew, the first number 54 only went 1 stop more, so I waited until the next, then who should I see? Diana walking towards me to catch her bus to work! we were both surprised to see each other as I left well before her, looking at the bus timetables on her telephone all of the number 54 buses were stopping one stop further on, so a 354 and then a 194, nearing the shop I saw the problem, a car had crashed and was blocking the road, which is why the number 54 bus stopped before Beckenham, what I did not understand was that the number 358 and 194 buses were being allowed to pass by the police but not the number 54,
  
off at This 'N' That, closed for a few weeks I have been told, I meet Steve and Graham and had my signature witnessed, then a walk to the accountants to have some more paperwork started, 

on the way,

passing the accident,

the car did not seem to have much damage, but the car was not drivable as the nearside wheel was buckled under the car, 

back to the church on a 227,

through the park and home,

in the evening time for a read, 

for tonight a couple of Bockwurst sausage rolls, with onions,

'Cheers!',

then back out to the bus stop, I was meeting Steve in Penge, I arrived at the bus stop and waited for 15 minutes or so,

I wonder if anyone actually makes a timetable for buses? tonight the 227 buses almost all arrived at once, after the third bus the next 227 was in 27 minutes!

I arrived in Penge, 

and that is where I am going, 

Southey Street, 

to the Southey Brewing Company, the menu for this evening, as usual start at the top and work my way down,

tonight Steve and myself were looked after by Matt, who was his usual happy self, Steve and myself chatted the night away, then time to leave for our homes, on to a 194, 

to the War Memorial,

opposite the cinema for a 354 and home where Diana had already arrived back from work,

I should mention that out BT box was working again, it must have been atmospherics that interfered with it, we decided to watching Boadicea on Netflix, after which we were off to bed.


No comments: