Tuesday 28 May 2019

A Trip,

to the tropical fish shop,


 I needed a couple more pieces of rock to complete the display I had in mind, so off to Kingfisheries in Croydon Road, Beckenham, it was then, 

 rock and a few others things in the bag and I made my way back into the park,

the flower garden at the Gate House as always looked so nice, arriving home I played with the rocks already there, only to move the wrong one and have them all crashing down, so I started again, making a terrible mess, the water went slightly cloudy, but it all will be well in 24 hours, so I will post a couple of photographs of the aquarium tomorrow when it hopefully will have cleared totally, Diana having arrived home we had our evening meal, then it was feet up for a few more from Game of Thrones, next for us, we were off to bed.


No comments: