Thursday 16 May 2019

Off To The Bank,

we needed to transfer some funds,


and as we do not have Internet banking it was going to have to be a personal visit, it seems old fashioned I know, but I have never trusted banking on the Internet, whilst in Thailand over the years I think I can say without fear of contradiction, the majority of friends out there had at least one major issue with fraud or their accounts being frozen, added to the fact that barely more than a few months go by before a major organisation announces they have been hacked and gazillions of customers banking details have been stolen, so I will stick to writing checks and receiving posted paper monthly balances, yes I know Internet banking is perfectly safe and personal banking details have never been hacked, but to me it seems like it happens more times than I can remember, so there it is, money transferred I also asked for a statement to be printed out and I was on my way home, past the art deco style cinema opposite, stopping at Waitrose to buy a few things and this weeks flowers, I had a quiet day,

 after my evening meal it was feet up for Some Like it Hot

followed by Dark Shadows, Diana then suggested a episode or two of Game of Thrones, which as usual was excellent, and with the end of those we were off to bed.


No comments: