Sunday 5 May 2019

Out To Buy The Saturday Newspaper,

we normally buy one on Saturday for the television listings,

 a nice bright sunny day,


as I went past the gatehouse I noticed this blue shrub putting on a good show,

I have no idea what it is, I have to admit I have never noticed it before, but what a strong colour it is,

 arriving home Steve very kindly picked us up, so off to Costco we went,

 shopping over

 we made our way back home where Steve and Kai dropped us off,

 for our evening meal, 

 tonight's starter, a lamb kebab,

 then a pleasant surprise, a rainbow, 

 the rain slowly moving to the right, 

 whilst out I also bought this weeks flowers, lilies and yellow roses,

 for our main course smoked haddock, mash and vegetables,

 'Cheers!',

 Diana sliced and diced a pear and a melon, add ice cream and what could be better?

we listened to music for the rest of the evening, and as the midnight hour approached we were off to bed.


No comments: