Friday 5 August 2022

After Diana Left For Work,

I was upstairs to the man attic,


I should mention that today is Diana's day off, so I will only be making one post today as we will be up and out early to go to London, back to Thursday, I had a lot of things to change on the rest of the Kingfisheries web page,

deleting a few things and adding photographs of fish and equipment the shop now sells,

and here is the finished new web opening page, for anyone interested it is here, I went back downstairs a little late for my evening meal, 

after which I decided on a film Joker, not the easiest of films to watch, but what a great soundtrack, 

Full Joker Tracklist

  1. Frank Sinatra - Send In The Clowns
  2. Jimmy Durante - Smile
  3. The Guess Who - Laughing
  4. Frank Sinatra - That's Life
  5. Cream - White Room
  6. The Doors - People Are Strange
  7. Tony Bennett - Put On A Happy Face
  8. Fred Astaire - Slap That Bass
  9. Nat King Cole - Smile
  10. Donovan - Hurdy Gurdy Man
  11. Patsy Cline & The Jordanairs - The Wayward Wind
  12. Pink Floyd - Brain Damage
  13. Joy Division - Atmosphere
  14. Liars - Left Speaker Blown
  15. Anja Garbarek - I Won't Hurt You
  16. Bee Gees - I Started A Joke
  17. The Glitter Group - Rock And Roll Part 2

  18. after that a horror, Valley of the Dead, a zombie movie with a few twists along the way, a film from Spain but dubbed in English, and I have to say quite enjoyable it was too, when Diana arrived home it was just in time for a late night New Tricks before we were off to bed.

No comments: