Tuesday 9 August 2022

It Has Been So Hot,

I have kept putting it of,


but today is the day I am going to be a househusband, hoovering, clearing up the cobwebs, cleaning the inside glasses of the aquarium, all the things that I do not want to do on a hot, warm sunny day, as it happens I also made a new page for Kingfisheries website, titled SPECIAL OFFERS, for this month if you buy 6 frozen food packs for your fish you can choose a seventh free of charge, I will change the special offer every month, I should say I had more than a little help with this from Andy of Get Your Mobi, who has been so helpful in getting me up to speed on looking after the shops page, and now that page is set up I can make the monthly changes myself, I also printed off some small receipt letter headings for the shop, after that as you can see from the photograph, a couple of hours in the afternoon with Round the Horne, next into the flat and a couple of quiz shows, my evening meal before an Endeavor, after which Diana arrived home, so it was feet up for a double helping of New Tricks before we were off to bed.


No comments: