Wednesday 10 August 2022

Wednesday,

so first thing I am out to visit Duncan,


meaning that there will only be one post today, as soon as I post this I will be on my way to Gravesend, back to Tuesday, I accompanied Diana to the bus stop, a 54 for myself to go to the shop and a 354 for Diana to go to work,

it was another hot day with hardly a cloud in the sky,

at the bus stop opposite Kingfisheries the antiques shop was closed,

not so the flower shop, I dropped off some receipt pads at the shop and had a chat with Graham and Carl, I also took some details of items to put on the shops web site, then back on the bus and home,

I took these photographs from the bus, the green around the war memorial well past its best,

past the church,

and Beckenham 'green', so many of the trees shedding their leaves early,

into the park and upstairs to add a number items to the shops web page, as it happens it took some time, so no sunning myself in the garden today! after a couple of quiz shows, my evening meal, then two Midsomer Murders back to back, during which Diana arrived home for a New Tricks, which of all things was based in the market we went around last Thursday! what a coincidence, after which as Diana has a early start on Wednesday we were off to bed.


No comments: