Tuesday 20 August 2024

A Change Of Days This Week

I will only be making one post today, 


as Wednesday is Diana's day off, so today, Tuesday, I will be popping down to visit Duncan, so as soon as I post this I will be out, back to Monday, after posting the blog, my exercises and breakfast I had a few househusband things to do, I was trying to be as quick as I could as I wanted to spend sometime in the garden, so a clean of the aquarium, water the plants and a hoover of the flat, and then it all went mustang, the weather although not raining was a far cry from the full sun all day promised yesterday, it was overcast, cold and almost blowing a gale! so a afternoon upstairs instead, a couple of documentaries until Diana arrived home, then a couple of quiz shows before our evening meal, we had the onion bhajis and samosas we had bought yesterday at the mansion, and nice they were too, after which a BattleBots, followed by two from the Antiques Road Trip, next one from Wycliffe before Diana was off to bed, another early start tomorrow, for myself the latest Have I Got News For You, before I too was off to bed.



No comments: