Monday 5 August 2024

As Usual,

our Sunday started with lunch, 


but first a sherry and a read of the latest Private Eye

before our starter, 

a bowl of huge king prawns in garlic butter with garlic bread, that will keep the vampires at bay!

we followed that with smoked gammon ham, with gravy for Diana,

sans gravy for myself, 'Cheers!',

for dessert a Eton mess, covered in cream,

diet starts next week! going back to Private Eye, one of the many regular features is a small item called 'Number Crunching', here is one of the ones that appeared in this issue, 

can someone please tell me where the queue is for jobs like the ones above? after our meal it was a afternoon and early evening of Columbo, after which we watched three episodes of Wycliffe back to back, it was now late in the evening so Diana was off to bed, a early start tomorrow, for myself one from Have I Got A Bit More News For You before I too was off to bed.


No comments: