Wednesday 14 August 2024

I Am Only Making One Post Today,

for 2 reasons, 


firstly as soon as I post this I will be out to visit Duncan, and secondly we will have no power! on a recent inspection of the building it was decided that the electrical feed and back board to the meters needs to be upgraded, 

so I am racing to finish this before the contractors cut the power for the day, above a couple of photographs of the present set up, 

supplies have already started to appear, 

the metal I guess is some sort of conduit, anyway no power today!

back to Tuesday, I put the sunflowers in a bubbly cooler, it was the only thing other than a bucket that was big enough not to tip over, unfortunately the leaves are a bit droopy, 

but they will hopefully pick up soon, Diana was at work,

for myself a day in the garden in the company of Kenneth Horne, as I moved the sprinkler round the grass, in the evening a couple of quiz shows before Diana arrived home and we had our evening meal, after a couple of Antiques Road Trips a real treat, a new Midsomer Murder, at least it was new to us, Scarecrow Murders, which was very enjoyable, after which Diana was off to bed, for myself a Have I Got News For You before I too was off to bed.


No comments: