Tuesday 13 August 2024

I Knew I Was Short Of Some Photographs,

for some reason I did not see the ones that Diana had taken with her mobile telephone on Sunday, 


so here they are, 

a few of myself, 

as I took a few close ups of the bee on one of the flowers, 

and this was it, 

success!

and here we are with our sunflowers, 

Steve was a bit shy!

this is the café at the PYO sunflowers, moving forward, 

to Steve and Kai's bar-b-q, 

us boys had decided to keep out of the way, 

as Kai prepared the food, 

and there was lots of it,

with salad and all manner of sauces,

Buddy decided it was too hot to keep walking around, 

Steve starts to open the second bottle of bubbly, 

success! that has brought Sunday's post up to date, on to Monday, 

I was waiting in for a parcel to be delivered, so a day in the garden,

it was quite hypnotic watching the sprinkle in the sunshine,

it was not long, 

before one of the crows joined me,

he was quite bold as it happens and came quite close to the sunbed, 

during the day I moved the sprinkler around, 

and of course the sunbed, during the afternoon Steve called by, we had forgotten our sunflowers at their house, just then I had a call from Diana as she was at the front door, after a coffee and a chart we thanked Steve for bring round the flowers and he left for his home, for us upstairs for a couple of quiz shows, before our evening meal and a Battle Bots, after which a couple from the Antiques Road Trip, before our evening fix of Wycliffe, after which we were off to bed.


No comments: