Wednesday 28 August 2024

Wednesday Is Here Again,

as soon as I post this will be out, 

to visit Duncan, and hopefully I will have a easier time than I did last week, when the buses were total chaos, back to Tuesday, I had a day doing the usual househusband things, watering the plants, cleaning the aquarium, etc. I then thought I would spend some time in the garden as the sun was appearing from the clouds, just as I was about to go downstairs, the gardeners arrived, then 3 hours for them in the back garden cutting the grass and trimming the plants and hedge, after they left it was time to pick up Diana, so that was that, arriving home, we watched a couple of quiz shows before our evening meal, a BattleBots followed by a Antiques Road Trip, before it was time for a Midsomer Murder, after which Diana was off to bed, for myself Have I Got A Bit More News For You Was showing, so that was it for myself before I too was off to bed.


No comments: