Tuesday 6 August 2024

Christmas Is Just 140 Days Away!

why do I tell you this?


because today I just received my first Christmas e-mail, from Cooling's who we have visited many times before, and here it is, 

We only want to tell you if you want to know!

Cuttings From Coolings
Santa's Candyland Grotto

This month sees the release of the 2024 Coolings Grotto tickets and as a member of Coolings Family we want to ensure that you get first dibs on the most popular slots.


we joined the Cooling's family some time ago and are often sent special offers, but this is the first for Christmas from anyone we have received this year, and how do I know how many days to Christmas? because I used Xmasclock, the site is here

as it happens in November 2023 we visited both Cooling's and Polehill, and it was in Polehill that we saw the most amazing model Christmas Village, I made a video of it, 

and here it is above, the video holds the record for the most views of our videos, 

an amazing 35,000 views! Merry Christmas!


No comments: