Friday 23 August 2024

Diana Was Already At Work,

for myself I had to drop the brown bags off at the shop,


but first a look at one of the orchids that was flowering in the kitchen,

I guess the slightly warmer environment suited this one, 

in any event it was the only one this year that has flowered so far, 

and nice it looked too, next down to the shop,

This 'N' That open, but the goods outside covered up because of the rain,

next door the florists,

had a few plants outside for sale,

over the road to drop off the paper bags, and by a stroke of luck Steve was there and kindly gave me a lift home, picking up Diana on the way! so we all had a coffee and a chat, after Steve left it was feet up for a couple of quiz shows before our evening meal, unfortunately BattleBots was cancelled because of a horse racing programme that was being televised, so a Deadliest Catch it was before a couple from Wycliffe, after which Diana was off to bed, a Have I Got A Bit More News for myself before I too was off to bed.


No comments: