Friday 30 August 2024

I Had A Lazy Day,

Diana had already left for work, 


one of the crows soon found me in the garden, 

and came looking for peanuts, 

I had brought a few downstairs with me,

just in case he called round, I spent the day in the company of Kenneth Horne, in a number of shows, 

after each one that was about a half an hour, long I moved the sprinkle around the garden, then upstairs for my evening meal, after which a Deadliest Catch, no BattleBots this evening, horse racing was being shown, after which a couple from the Antiques Road Trip, then a programme about a actor we both like,

  Discovering John Malkovich, which was most enjoyable, just as it ended Diana arrived home form work, so it was feet up for a chat and a coffee, then a reminder that Christmas was just around the corner, if this photograph is to be believed, 

it was taken by Anna Blewer and is of the Christmas tree in Bromley High Street, well it is only 116 days to go! Diana found it on her Facebook feed, after which a Have I Got More News For You, and then as Diana has a early start tomorrow we were off to bed.


No comments: