Saturday 24 August 2024

I Had A Quiet Day,

I was hoping to pop downstairs to the garden, 


it was forecast to be sunny all day, and it sort of was, but it was also blowing a gale, in the afternoon Diana returned home from work, we watched a quiz show before our evening meal, after a read, 

for tonight chicken and lamb kebab with a salad, 

'Cheers!',

I was then out to meet Steve, 

a walk past the green,

to the 227 bus stop, opposite above the bus shelter, 

a couple of hanging baskets were putting on a good show, 

off of the 227 and into the Moon & Stars to meet with Steve, we chatted the night away, after saying our goodbyes we made a move for our homes, I was lucky with the buses the number 54 taking me to the entrance to the park, so no walking past the church and graveyard tonight, arriving home Diana was already asleep, another early start tomorrow, for myself a Have I Got A Bit More News For You before I too was off to bed.


No comments: