Tuesday 6 August 2024

I Had A Quiet Day,

Diana was at work, 

as she was on a early shift, during the afternoon I watched a couple of documentaries, one particularly good in the Battlefield series, 

tiled The War Against the U-Boats, at nearly 2 hours long it was better than many programmes I had watched about the U-Boat war before, just before the end of the programme Diana arrived home, so feet up for a coffee and a chat, it was then time for a couple of quiz shows before our evening meal, after which a BattleBots and two from Antiques Road Trip, before our evening fix of a couple of Wycliffe, which we had started to watch thanks to a tip from John and Alley, many thanks for that, after which as Diana was tired from her early start this morning she was off to bed, for myself one of It Ain't Half Hot Mum and a Have I Got A Bit More News For You, I too was off to bed.


1 comment:

jpo5626 said...

Dear Stanley and Diana
Glad you enjoy the series-it is a good one! We became addicted so watched all episodes in short order-just wish there more! Enjoy them-
Regards-
Jihn and Alley