Tuesday 5 May 2009

Monday, So It Is The Tudors,

I had decided to actually cook some thing myself,

a chicken stew, throw chicken, potatoes, onions and chicken gravy mix in the pot, plug it in for the day and hey presto food! on the down side I still had a pack of Atora to make some dumplings with, alas, the ants had beaten me to it! well Mike and Riza wanted to watch The Tudors as I keep going on about the series, and their service provider does not have it on their package, so an extra half kilo of chicken for the stew and we were ready to go, serve the food, open the wine, "Cheers!"

after the meal and a few games of cribbage The Tudors begins,

this time we all posed for the camera!

after a few more nightcaps Mike and Riza made their way home, a very enjoyable evening for all, before The Tudors we watched Wild Wild West, in places a funny movie if you have not seen it, Tuesday is a bank holiday over here so, feet up and keep off the roads! and I have just remembered that last Monday saw the completion of my dental work, now just have to pluck up the courage to get a loose filling that has just started to come loose done.

No comments: