Monday 4 May 2009

TESCO's In Addlestone, Surrey Gets More Free Publicity,

for reasons best known to itself the TESCO's below, refused to serve a bottle of wine to a Paramedic in uniform, in fact TESCO refuses to serve anyone in uniform, police, army, navy, fire brigade or air force if you are in uniform with a bottle of wine, you would have thought that people who have been trained in the services would know what to do with this dangerous liquid, but it appears not,
what totally repugnant and shameful behavior, there must be a reason for not serving these brave people, but TESCO staff and management at Addlestone, hide behind "company policy" or the "more than my jobsworth" statements, and turn custom away, for me if someone is off duty or on their way home but in uniform why not serve them?
but not to be out done the ambulance man striped down to socks and a thong and went back to buy his wine, it appears there is a company policy against serving people in thongs or swimming costumes as well! well I know where I will be doing my shopping in the UK in future, shops that serve our public servants in uniforms, not ones that throw them out, TESCO every time I read about one of your lame brain decisions much as I am proud that you are getting bigger and bigger and are British, I wonder if you really deserve it!

No comments: