Friday 15 May 2009

No Pictures For A few Days As Diana Has Got The Camera,

so just a few snippets from the UK, I know I have featured this car before owed by Blackburn Rovers' striker El Hadji Diouf, it is a £420,000 chrome plated Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren, I know I like fast flash cars, but this one is a bit to flash for me, the high-shine Mercedes is able to do 0-60 in an impressive 3.6 seconds and boasting a top speed of 207mph, Diouf's other haul of cars include a customised white Range Rover, a Lincoln Navigator and Cadillac Escalade, well back to the last couple of days, as the girls were in Lao Mike and myself went out on the town, we started in Sisterz and met up with Tom, Big Jim, John Boy, Eric, Doc. Jeff, Grieg and Rick, big party night then over to see Juu in Champions, the upshot was that Mike could not drive so he stayed in the spare bedroom at 388, this is when I switched on the air-con stood up and then fell over, whilst watching the floor rush up to meet me I managed to hit my head on the corner of a cardboard box and made a cut in my head so small you could hardly see it, but boy did it bleed! anyway the good news is that all is well,
then last night I went to sisterz again and whilst chatting to Tom said hi to Julian,
he represents Westfield sports cars in Thailand, they are similar to a Lotus 7 and there is also a Lotus 11 lookalike pictured above, but I forgot to ask if that is available in Thailand, if you like the look of the red or yellow Westfield just give him a call, prices from 1.3 million and no I am not on commission! but if you buy one could you give me a sample ride in it? please! if you want the UK Westfield site go here, just so you know the Westfield 7 gives blistering performance for a fraction of the cost of a super car, in the UK the standard version comes with 1,700 cc engine, but if you want a really fast one go for the V8! it is called the SEiGHT if you want to see it go here, happy motoring!

No comments: