Tuesday 24 January 2017

I Do Like Motorcycles,

but some have never appealed to me, 


 like the Honda CB550cc an in line 4 cylinder pictured above, it looks, well so sort of average,


but then I saw the Amber, 

built by Thirteen and Company, based in Los Angles,

and I changed my mind, 

the bike was a down to every last nut and bolt rebuild, featuring a 2 part silver/clear powder coated frame and a custom sub-frame, countless hours were spent sanding, buffing, and polishing any aluminium parts included in this build, and fabricating new ones where needed, the motor is stock displacement at 550cc, all aspects of the bike mechanically have been gone through, the carbs received a full overhaul and are accompanied by 4 stainless steel velocity stacks, and yes I want one! and no I am not on commission, how much? For $15,000 Amber can be yours, if only I had $15,000!


No comments: