Monday 30 January 2017

Sunday,

and we were out for lunch,


 so glad rags on,

 and off to The Robin's Nest in Soi Diana, 

 Diana decided on a rack of ribs,


 and they were huge,


for Mr. Tony and myself,

 we went with the Sunday carvery,

the soup of the day was ham and pea,


 we followed with ice cream,

 and a blueberry shake, 


for Diana,

 lunch over we made our way back to Mr. Tony's car,

 parked in LK Metro, the bar on the right will be having a party tonight, balloons already outside,

 in the distance I-Rovers, my new place for breakfast when I am in town having my medical, arriving home it was feet up to watch a few more from The Grand Tour, a bit over indulgent in places, but on the whole a great laugh, after saying thank you and farewell to Mr. Tony we then put on Game of Thrones, for the next couple of episodes, and with the end of those two we were off to bed.


No comments: