Wednesday 1 February 2017

Calamity,

in the Oxford English dictionary, 


 'An event causing great and often sudden damage or distress; a disaster:' we featured Calamity dishes some time ago,

and now from the same studio, retired graphic designer Don Moyer is bringing you more, the matching Calamityware Mug Set,

on traditional Blue Willow porcelain patterns, the Calamityware mugs integrate some unlikely and unwelcome visitors, look out for UFOs, a zombie poodle, aggressive pterodactyls, and the Unpleasant Blob Creature, each porcelain mug holds 12 ounces and is made at the Kristoff Porcelain workshop in Poland,

a few words from Bob and no I am not on  commission, I just thought they were fun, as I mentioned on our previous post about them, the pattern reminded me of my childhood.


No comments: