you type in your birthday,
and a series of facts appear that have happened in your lifetime so far or just before you were born, for myself these are the highlights,
- You're one of the first people who's never lived in a world without George Orwell's Nineteen Eighty-Four.
- Around the time you were born, Sofoklis Venizelos became the prime minister of Greece.
- At 19 years old, you were alive to behold people walking on the moon.
- Your life can be divided into two halves: before and after the Disney Channel.
- When you turned 57, you watched humankind reach the outer solar system.
the site is called Life Timeline and is one of the pages on The Atlantic website, a sort of neat way to see what happened in my lifetime and to get you to read the paper and maybe take out a subscription, and no I am not on commission, I am just a sucker for these types of ads that you put your date of birth and see what happened.