Friday 16 October 2020

Diana Had Already Left For Work,

as I made my way through the park,


I was on my way to meet Rainham Steve, and then on to see Duncan,

two trains later I was speeding over Rochester bridge,

the Russian submarine moored in the River Medway looking like it was having some work done to it,

Rainham Steve as we arrived at the care home where Duncan is staying, whilst there Ian called by, we chatted the afternoon away, after saying our farewells to Duncan and Ian,

as I did not have to rush home we decided to pop over to the Isle of Sheppey,

the now unused lift bridge, made famous in an episode of Some Mothers Do 'Ave 'Em, when a car Frank was driving was on the bridge when it lifted,

down on to the island,

towards Sheerness,

and here we were at Stones Garden Centre, with its aquatic store, next back to Steve's for a coffee and a chat with Mark,

time for my train home, no not this one,

or this one, both so fast they do not stop at Bromley South!

here comes the one I need,

a walk through the park and back home,

you may remember a few weeks ago we went to the Landmark Hotel for a afternoon cream tea, where amongst others I took this photograph, Diana was wearing a dress from River Island, which she posted on her Facebook page, well River Island contacted her to ask if they could use it, and this is the page they used it on, great fun!

a scroll down video of the page,

just before 11.00 Diana called, so back through the park to meet her at the bus stop, then home feet up, a chat, a coffee and we were off to bed.


No comments: