Wednesday 28 October 2020

We Had A Early Morning Visitor,

one of the crows showed up,


who was very hungry,

but for today none of the foxes, Diana was at work, meanwhile I had a busy day,

first stop for myself was to Tool Station, to pick up some nuts and bolts and something for Steve as I was going there, next stop for myself Kingfisheries for some RO water, I was going to call into Waitrose but laden with a broom pole, the full water container and other bits and pieces I went straight home, shopping will have to wait until tomorrow, I played with a few projects during the day, in the evening I watched some television, but for some reason we are getting a lot of interference with channels that need an aerial, so we will ask a installer to call round next week to put up a new aerial,

Diana was asked to close up at work so she did not finish until midnight, the good news one of her co-workers dropped her off, then it was out with the panettone cake/bread,

which was so nice, in fact as they last a long time I will be buying one more tomorrow, after a coffee and a chat we were then off to bed.


No comments: