Wednesday 14 October 2020

Monday And Diana Was Already At Work,

as I made my way out of the park,


I had a few things to do today,

going past Deen's Garage I was surprised not to find a queue there, normally there are always a few people bring bikes in for repair, or wanting to buy a new one, but not today,

crossing the road I made my way to the bank opposite the cinema, banking finished,

 I was early for my dentist appointment, so I took a walk along the High Street, once upon a time this was a huge public house call The Three Tuns, it is a mystery to me as to why it shut, I spent so much money in it!

I always think this is a nice establishment, at night the lights outside look so nice,

I finally caught my bus to the dentist, a trial run for my plate,

back on the bus and past the church,

passing Foxgrove Lodge, some of the dahlias looked really nice in the rain,

I made my way home, Diana arrived early in the evening, so feet up for a Touch of Frost, followed by a Midsomer Murder, one from New Tricks and we were off to bed.


No comments: