Friday 23 October 2020

We Are Working As A Team,

he was soon back for the nuts,


he eats a few then takes off,

with a beak full,

I walked down to town with Diana, as she got on the bus to go to work I continued to the green, and to M & S that was opposite it for our food shopping,

no queues this week,

back through the park and home,

next for myself a bit of fun, we have another trip to the beach hut coming up, and as there is normally a breeze coming in from the sea, I bought a couple of kites, the kit in its package, which comes with a short line, but I also bought a hand held kite line,

and a small swivel,

not much to assemble on the kite,

just slip in the two pieces of metal to strengthen the kite,

attach the swivel with a small loop of line, job done, one for myself and one for Diana, in the evening I just watched television, 

until just after 10.30 Diana called, so off to the bus stop, and home for a coffee and a chat, one from A Touch of Frost and we were off to bed.


No comments: