Saturday 24 October 2020

I Did Not Take Any Photographs Today,

for some reason both the crows and the foxes did not appear,


Diana was at work and I had a list for our weekly shopping, so a drive to Lidl, it is the only store in town that sells wine in 3 litre boxes, buying wine this way saves so much space as there are no bottles to dispose of, but it was not to be, both car parks were so full and there were so many cars waiting for parking spaces, I gave up, and drove on to Waitrose, where amazingly the car park was only half full, totally what I was not expecting, and no queues! so 2 cases of Peroni and 3 cases of Fosters, plus some food and I was on my way home, the wine will have to wait until next week, after my evening meal Steve called round for a beer and a chat, leaving just before Diana called at 10.30 arriving home it was feet up for a coffee and a chat, well a spiced rum for myself, 

we watched Snatch, we had watched the film before, but still find it so funny in so many places, great fun, as it happens I have mentioned the film a few times before, but before we went to bed Diana showed me her new boots, 

and here they are, 

I was reminded of Patrick MacNee & Honor Blackman with their song Kinky Boots, the song was initially released in 1964 and re-released in 1983, but it was only in 1990, it became a UK Top Ten hit single when it peaked at number 5, due to the song being promoted by BBC Radio One DJ Simon Mayo, I hate to say it, but I remember thinking how bad it was on its first release in 1964! and with the end of that we were off to bed.


No comments: