Friday 30 October 2020

How Long Does A Marriage Last?

an interesting question,


in the case of my grandfather,

and grandmother, 

this is them on their 50th wedding anniversary,

but for others 10 times is not enough! Cassey, a successful businesswoman from the United States, appeared on Dr. Phil to ask for relationship advice, because after 10 marriages, she still hadn’t found the right life partner. Now on the verge of ending her relationship with husband number 10, Cassey said that she didn’t care how many times her marriage would fail, she wouldn’t stop until she found a man who could love her forever,

“When I’m in a marriage and I just can’t take it anymore, I’m usually the first one to say, ‘That’s it; we’re getting a divorce, and I quit,'” Cassey said, the 56-year-old told Dr. Phil that her first marriage, the longest, lasted eight years and ended mutually. Her second marriage was slightly shorter, at seven years, but with an added two and a half year engagement. The couple had a son together, but the relationship started to fall apart when her husband stopped telling her that he loved her, Cassey told Dr. Phil that she’s likely to break up with her current husband, who called her a “control freak”, despite all the disappointments in her love life, Cassey said that she’s not calling it quits anytime soon, adding: “I don’t care how many marriages it takes; I will keep trying until I find the one that can love me", now I might be a little cynical here, especially as I know nothing about divorce laws in the US, but will Casey receive a divorce settlement from every husband, and a good percentage of his private and works pension? just thinking, as an aside if you want to see more of the Kemp, that is my family, have a look here, and if you are interested in WW 1 here my grandfather is, on board HMS Iphigenia.


No comments: