Friday 4 October 2024

Another Day Of Only One Post,

it was Diana's day off, 


and first thing we were out, so wrap up warm, 

Steve and Kai very kindly picked us up, and we drove here, to Costco, as they are members and can take a guest along, 

we spent so long looking around, and eventually ended up with huge trolleys full of household essentials, 

Steve's car big though it is was literally packed to the roof!

the girls were squeezed in the back, 

Kai on the other side of the car, 

and Diana's view to the front, Steve and Kai dropped us off at home and called in for a coffee and a chat, after thanking them for taking us today they left to unload their shopping at home, as we did, or I should say Diana did, I just seemed to get in the way, so I kept the coffee supply going, on another subject, the one and only thing that I find annoying about our car, is that every month or so it gives a warning that I should check the tyres, which is a bit of a faff, going to the garage paying £1 to use the air pump and dragging a dirty hose around the car only to find that nothing is wrong, well having seen this, 

at £12.59 I bought it and it arrived a couple of days ago, I charged the unit up and finally today as it was not raining I tried it, to say I was pleased with its performance is a understatement with instructions even I could follow, 
1 switch it on, 
2 chose pounds per square inch or kilograms per Kit-Kat or another scale that I had no idea about, 
3 press the 'up-down' button to the desired pressure,
4 attach the nozzle and pull the trigger, 
5 leave it alone until it stops at the pressure you decided on and go to the next tyre, if only everything that was electrical in my life was this simple and good! by the way the advertisement might say 'UK Stock' but we all know where it was made and comes from, on yet another note, my camera kept refusing to recognize the SD card, I thought it was the camera, but for some reason I decided to change the card, so far the new card has been accepted every time I take it out to upload the photographs, which is a relief with our holiday just a few weeks away, in the evening after our meal and a BattleBots we settle down to a couple of Antiques Road Trips, before starting a new Prime Suspect, each story takes 3 episodes, so we will continue the next time we are both at home, after that we were off to bed.


No comments: