Tuesday 1 October 2024

I Had A Quiet Morning,

in the afternoon I picked up Diana from work, 


and we drove to Bromley, Diana had to pop into her bank, also as I was out I decided to replace the battery in my key fob for the car, Diana went to the  bank, 

I called in here, Timpson, where you may remember I had my watch battery replaced some time ago, £24.99 for a lifetime guarantee for a new battery and I was on my way,

I meet Diana back at the bank, 

this on the door, they were lying, the bank was closed and as a number of disgruntled customer's said as we were there, it was also closed on Saturday, not a note on the door, just nothing, why do Barclays treat their customers with such contempt? are they going to open tomorrow? who knows, just a note on the door would have been so much help, so the next time we go to the bank again it could be another wasted trip, and a waste of another £1.90 to park the car, 

no market stalls today as it is Monday, 

we made our way back past the now closed Art Deco cinema, as we passed one of the fruit and vegetable shops we bought some chestnuts for the evening to snack on, when we arrived home Diana had a nice surprise for me, 

a new casual lightweight suit, for our upcoming holiday to Thailand and for Diana the Philippines as well, and it fitted perfectly, after a couple of game shows it was time for our evening meal, followed by a BattleBots, which was now being shown again, a Antiques Road trip, and a Kenny Everett Video Show before we settled down for a Prime Suspect, well another part of it as the prime suspect went back to a earlier part of the series, after which Diana was off to bed, for myself one from Have I Got A Bit More News For You, before I too was off to bed.


No comments: