Wednesday 9 October 2024

We Both Had A Busy Day,

it was Diana's day off, 


I should say I am only making one post today and as soon as I post it I will be out to visit Duncan, back to Tuesday, Diana was out to meet Kai, for myself out into a wet day, on the left in a break in the clouds, a rainbow, 

into town and onto a bus at the war memorial,

for my visit to the dentist, a quick inspection and all was well, £28.00 later and I was on my way, 

back into the park for the walk home,

past the snail mail box, 

I stopped by this huge oak tree, 

on the other side of it, 

the mushrooms were growing well,

starting with the smallest, 

getting bigger, 

this one,

looking down on it the biggest of them all, in the afternoon the usual television, meanwhile Diana had meet up with Kai, reaching London it was time for a snack, at the Rosa's Thai restaurant,

a pose from Diana,

and Kai before their food arrived, 

lots of it,

next off to Kings Cross/St. Pancreas

the old,

and the new, before calling in at Tai tam-D Beauty Academy in King's Cross,

the girls were booked in, 

for a pedicure, 

the treatment starts, 

here is Diana,

with her nails finished, for both of the girls it took all afternoon! so time for a bite to eat, 


a look at the menu, 

as the name suggests, typical Thai rice and noodles as you would expect from a street stall in Thailand,

time to order, 

and the food arrives,

for both of them,

Kai, 

and one more for the road, then home, but it was not easy, the trains were not stopping at Kent House for Kai or Beckenham Junction for Diana, and total chaos for commuters! eventually they arrived at Shortlands, Kai called Steve and he picked them up and kindly dropped Diana off, for us it was then feet up for a new Midsomer Murder, after which Diana was off to bed, a early start to a 13 hour day shift tomorrow, for myself a Ain't Half Hot Mum before I too was off to bed.


No comments: