Wednesday 16 October 2024

I Am Only Going To Make One Post Today,

and as soon as I post it I will be out to visit Duncan, 


for the last time for 4 weeks as on Sunday we will be off, to Thailand and for Diana to the Philippines as well, back to Tuesday, after dropping Diana off at work I had my usual day, post the blog, exercises, breakfast, shower and then into town, 

firstly to drop off a pair of shoes to have quarter irons put on the heels, the owner kindly said that he would have them ready by the time I walked into town and back, which will save me a visit later in the week, 

I walked past the green,

and church, 

at the bottom of the High Street the Travelodge looking like it will be finished any month now, 

into Boots, I was picking up some motion sickness tablets for Diana, also they help her sleep, 

on the way back I popped into the card shop, and later picked up my shoes that were ready as promised, 

nearing home in the park, the mushrooms at the base of a oak tree, 

past their best, I guess they have already released their countless spores into the air, arriving home I had not been in long when Diana called to say her shift had finished, so I was back out again to pick her up, arriving home Diana had a few hours ZZZZZ's as it was a early start for her, for myself a couple of quiz shows before Diana was up and we had our evening meal, watching the final of BattleBots, great fun as the Giant Nut was awarded in the seasons final, 

after which a Bangers & Cash, it always amazes me how much some old cars go for, back in the 80s I had a Ford Popular that I bought for £75.00, a few years later I know I sold it for £50.00, tonight one went for £5,100! as always if only I knew then what I know now! after which a 2 hour long special Midsomer Murder, by now it was late so Diana was off to bed, for myself one from It Ain't Half Hot Mum, before I too was off to bed.


No comments: