Monday 14 October 2024

We Had A Early Lunch,

as today Diana has to got to go into work for a couple of hours for a staff meting, 


in the garden a Jay, (Garrulus glandarius), called by, 

time for a sherry and a read, 

lobster bisque for our starter,

just what we wanted for a cold morning, 

for our main course, beef, sans gravy for myself, 

with gravy for Diana, 

'Cheers!',

as Diana tucks in,

for dessert a bread pudding,

delicious! no sooner had we finished than Diana was off, as it happens I had another read on the Internet and I found this, I am not being political, it is the message to all leaders that is important,

it does not matter who the politician is, the fact is no cables, no charging EV lorries, without fossil fuels in this scenario any country would be dead on its feet, so why get rid of fossils fuels?

next for me The New World, the film about the early explores of America and their relations with the local Indians, a tad long and I have to say it, English subtitles would have helped, but enjoyable neither the less, after Diana arrived home it was a coffee and feet up for a full length Poirot, we had watched the film before but it was still nice to watch again, Diana was then off to bed as she has a early start tomorrow, for myself,

 Addams Family Values, which as it happens I had not watched before, great fun, after which I too was off to bed.


No comments: