Wednesday 20 February 2019

Out For My Morning Walk

which took me past the mansion,


 from being almost derelicte a few years ago, it has a new lease of life as various daily classes take place there,

 and new sign post have over the last few years appeared in the park,


I made my way downhill,

 to Homebase,

and past the flower section, inside I bought some wood stain,

so home I went, the park gate houses being refurbished as part of the Lottery funded park improvement scheme,

uphill,

 and past the mansion,

on the way downhill, some of the local schools had a field trip, for a tree or I should say a sapling planting experience,

 arriving home,

 I started painting the light colored DVD player stand,

to make it hopefully darker to match our dining table and my desk, it is going to take a couple of coats, so tomorrow it should be dry and finished, in the afternoon Steve called round for a coffee and a chat, after our evening meal and a few quiz shows, it was tine for another of the new Endeavour series that is just being aired, we followed that with a couple of Antique Roadshows and rounded the evening off with one from New Tricks, at the end of that we were off to bed.


No comments: