Friday 1 February 2019

We Had A Quiet Day,

but in the evening we were out,


 which for us on a Thursday was unusual, but this was a special day, well it was for me, I had made a bet with myself, for the month of February I was going to give up alcohol, so we thought we would go to the club for a evening meal and a farewell drink to January and welcome in a dry February

 so in we went, but it was not to be, our luck struck again, no food tonight! every other time I have been there food was served, but we picked the one night the cook was off, 

 so back home and Diana rustled up baked salmon,

 'Cheers!', for the last time for the next month,

 for dessert ice cream and fresh fruit, which Diana put into the bowls that we were given in the Indian restaurant last night,

and nice it was too, next a few quiz shows, a couple from Poirot, my dry month started and we were off to bed.


No comments: